I'm a week late, but both babies are officially a month older, so you know what that means: a deluge of pictures of my beauties! Enjoy!
- Loves trains, tractors, firetrucks, and mailmen (USPS are the "white mailmen" because they drive a white truck, and FedEx and UPS are the "big mailmen")
- Makes up songs to narrate her actions
- Is still our little fish baby and would swim all the time if she could
- Says some of the funniest things
- Has an excellent imagination: our rocking chair is a train; the barstools form a house when configured properly; an empty bag becomes a pretend picnic in the blink of an eye; the list could go on and on.
- Would wear a tutu 24/7
- Loves taking pictures with her little camera
- Eats like a champ and enjoys everything from asparagus to zucchini
- Wants me to paint her toes daily
- Asks to go to the beach constantly and will tell anyone who'll listen that we're going to "fly on a airplane to California with Auntie Alaina"
- Is the most incredible 2 year old I know.
Adia- 7 Months
- Is the rolly-polliest little thing
- Smiles allllll the time
- Prefers to be mostly naked and morphs into an angry honeybadger whenever we dress her
- Speed crawls all over the house screeching gleefully; we call her our floor pterodactyl
- Got mommy in trouble with the pediatrician last month because she still refuses solids--the attempts continue
- Has lately decided that sleep is boring and unnecessary--her parents would disagree.
- Pulls up to stand and has even managed to remain standing for a couple seconds without holding onto anything.
- Will clearly never allow herself to get lost in her sister's shadow (not that we would do that anyway); where Sister is, there is Adia doing her best to keep up and be louder!
- Has these beautiful brown eyes that absolutely kill me
- Is the sweetest little thing, offering cuddles just when I'm starting to fear that her cuddle days are behind us.
- Is the most incredible 7 month old I know.